11th Gen Finalists for Morning Musume!

Photobucket

Hey~o, Minna! ヾ(^∇^)

Training camp starts next week and we got to see the 6 finalists that will participate in the training! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ At the end of the camp, they will all preform for Tsunku and he will choose 1-4 members to join officially into Morning Musume.    \(^ ^)/ The ages seem the same as last audition, with mostly 12/13 year olds and one 16 year old. While I think it would be good to add in another 16 year old, or older member in general, my hopes are set on two 12 year olds. Here is a sneak peak at our lovely new candidates! 
(⌒▽⌒ゞ



Photobucket



My favorite as of yet is definitely Kishimoto Yumeno, or Kissu-chan as I call her!  (。♥‿♥。) She was formerly an actor, here is her page; Kissu-chan's page! Isn't she the cutest? Her voice is also amazing! Its so sweet and tiny. (´∀`)♡

My second favorite would be Makino Maria, she is just the sweetest little thing in the world. See her? A~h~h!  (●´□`)♡

And then there is our little derpy Meimi-look alike, Ichioka Reina!     ヽ(。_°)ノ (Or MeiRei, as I have titled her!) She also has a preview page, an Ameba account. You can see that here; MeiRei's blog!


Next up is Ono/Oda! I think they make a cute little couple, and Ona has a killer voice, Oh~My! I reconzied Oda instantly from the S/Mileage auditions, so I think it would be great if she made it in! Even though Fuyuka didn't....

And then Hamaura Ayano! She's an egg, and super cute. She is on the bottom of my list, however, I can't really point it out but she just seems like ace material and I don't wanna root for an ace this time around! 




Photobucket


Anyway, I am looking forward to the training camp and seeing all the talent these young ladies possess! Fingers crossed for Kissu-chan and Maria! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up